Cobalt Skink

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Talking Fish

As much as anything, I'm experimenting, trying to see what it is like to post an image. This is one of my line drawings. I'd mentioned to Idyllopus that I sometimes think my line drawings amount to having created a coloring book. I generally imagine colors but lack the time, so there are many line drawings and no color. Last weekend, when I was with my family on vacation, my children were casting about for something to do in the evening. Though our place had a Very Large TV, there didn't seem to be cable, or at least not very interesting cable, and we hadn't thought to bring movies with us. So I began to draw my children while they were doing other things, like reading. And then I offered my drawings to them, told them if they were bored they could color them. Perhaps I'll scan those and post them.
posted by cobaltskink at 6:03 PM
|